Terms and Conditions
Please read Rules carefully as a visitor to the site, you agree & accept the rules of the site.
The pitch booked cannot be Guaranteed and will be confirmed by email the day of arrival, but we will always do our best and if we have to move you we will try to get you another pitch close by
1. We accept holiday makers only. (No large commercial vehicles).
2. Groups of more than 10 people must be cleared with the site owner prior to booking No single sex groups.No Stag / hen Parties permitted
3. Only paying guests to be on site.
4. If you are asked by the site owners / staff to leave the site (for whatever the reason may be) you will do so in the time limit set by site owners / staff.
5. Keep to the speed limit of 5 MPH whilst on site.
6. Dogs are to be kept on leads at all times whilst on the site and it is your responsibility to clear up after your animal. Strictly No dogs allowed in play area, or facilities buildings. No dog exercising on the camping field. Dogs must never be left unattended in cars, caravans or tents etc.
7. Strictly No smoking in farmyard or facilities buildings
8. Litter is to be deposited in bins provided. As the producer of rubbish it is your responsibilty to recycle as much of your waste as possible, local recycling centres are listed on the notice boards on site. We offer household rubbish disposal for rubbish not suitable for recycling we have a multi recycling bin please see bin for what materials it takes and glass bin . Strictly no camping equipment or large items to be placed in site bins.
9. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. Children are not allowed in the farmyard unattended. Parents please respect other that people without children may not want to hear your child, so please be aware of the amount of noise your children are making (especially evenings). Children must return to their tents etc by 9.00pm.
10. BBQ's are allowed but please make sure they are kept off of the grass. No camp fires including fire pits.
11. You and your party will behave in a polite & respectful manner to fellow campers and site staff at all times.
12. You and your party will leave the facilities buildings in a clean and tidy manner, (children under 8 years to be supervised by an adult at all times).
13. Please keep noise to minimum after 10.00pm after 12.00pm absolutely NO noise is permitted until 06:00am. We do not tolerate any form offensive language. We do not permit the use of car stereos playing whilst on site, No musical instruments, CD players or similiar appliances to be used between 10.00pm - 9.00am.
We can not be held responsible for someone else's bad or inconsiderate behaviour, if there is problem with person or persons being too loud or behaving in an in appropriate manner,if you are happy to speak to the people that are disturbing you in the first instance that is ok but please be polite as if there is an argument between you, both of you could be asked to leave. Please come & tell us and we will deal with the problem.
If you or your party are asked to be quiet by a fellow camper or a memeber of staff & you do not take any notice & / or we receive complaints, it is likely that you will be asked to leave the next morning.
14. We do not permit the use of generators.
15. No use of drones on or near the campsite
16. On the day of your departure pitches must be vacated by 11.00am unless a late stay has been pre-arranged.
17. All persons using the site and it's facilities do so at their own risk. No responsibility is accepted by the owners for personal injury or inconvenience, loss or damage to personal property, including vehicles.
18. It is possible in some circumstances that facilities may be temporarily withdrawn due to maintenance, renovation, adverse weather conditions, or if your holiday is affected by other factors outside of our control, we are unable to pay compensation or refund fees for any inconvenience.
19. Deposits are not refundable. All nights booked are chargeable in full and from 10 days before arrival there is no refunds of any fees .If the site has to cancel any booking from no fault of there own (eg compolsery closure for corona virus ) all customers will be able to rebook
20. No caravan covers.
21. After your departure, anything left on the pitch will be deemed unwanted and will be disposed of.
22. Very large/heavy, fifth wheel, slide out caravans/motorhomes are generally not suitable for our pitches
23. No vehicles weighing over 3.5 tonnes to be on site.
24. Custom made caravans/motorhomes need prior approval from site before booking
We reserve the right to amend / change these rules without notice.
Our aim is to provide you with a pleasant and peaceful holiday.