What is The Old Mill?
The Old mill - Situated at the site entrance near reception - is home to a multitude of impressive vending machines
From Fresh milk, milkshakes and frappes to hot drinks, freshly squeezed orange juice and Ice creams, we've just about got it all!
- As well as this we have quite the range of snacks/ meals both sweet and savoury to cater for every desire.
Please read on for full details!
We are open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week!
Milk Vending Machine - Fresh milk / Milkshakes / Frappes
Currently, we have 0.5 litre/ 1 litre glass milk bottles, 1 litre stainless steel bottles available to purchase, these are stocked in our adjacent fridge vender and offer a 'lifetime' use so you can bring them back however many times you return.
- If you already have your own bottle, for example, from a milk vending machine you have visited elsewhere, you are more than welcome to bring that along in place.
- As well as this, we have 0.5 litre cups freely available for you to us if you'd prefer that over a bottle.
Once you have your bottle/cup you are ready to use the milk vender. From here, you have a variety of options: with either size bottle (half litre or full litre) or cup (half litre) you can either get fresh, organic whole milk/semi-skimmed milk or choose from one of our milkshake flavours!
Our machine offers 6 milkshake flavours at any one time and as standard we always offer chocolate, strawberry and banana - the other 3 are 'specials' and will change periodically.
Our machine also offers Locally extracted Frappe Coffee with the option of added flavour syrup; the current flavours are chocolate (mocha), slated caramel and honeycomb. Please note: all Frappes are one size - half litre.
Our milkshake flavours are added through Syrups which we purchase from JB syrups.
The coffee machine offers a wide range of different types of coffee as well as hot chocolate and chocolate milk. Additionally, there is a selection of flavoured teas on the side which come complimentary with a purchase of 'hot water' from this coffee machine. Sugars, milk shots, stirrers etc. available of course.
Note: You can also use our hot water feature on the coffee machine for our pot porridge and pot noodles available in the fridge vending machine. Just purchase as normal and put the pot under instead of a cup - Just take the pot off when enough water has dispensed!
If whilst visiting you have any questions or queries there are people around to help:
- The Campsite Reception is opposite which is manned throughout the day, everyday and any other member of staff walking around are happy to help.
If you cannot locate anyone our contact number is 01305 871297 and any non- urgent enquiries can be emailed to email@example.com
Our fridge vending machine is home to a whole range of sweet and savoury products:
- Eggs (half dozen) - supplied by Tim Gelfs of Westleaze Farm
- Cathedral City Mature Cheddar
- Clover (butter)
- Spray oil
- Drinks: Coca Cola, Coke Zero, Lemonade, Tango, Oasis summer fruits & Citrus punch, Fruit shoots and Bottled water
- Sweets: Skittles, M&M's, Jelly Tots
- Walkers crisps: Ready salted, Salt & Vinegar and Cheese & Onion
- Jessica's cakes: Brownie (GF), Dark choc caramel shortbread (GF), Chocolate tiffin, Lemon buttercream cake, Coffee & Walnut cake and Date & apple flapjack
- Chocolate Bars: Bounty, Dairy Milk, Double Decker, Mars, Snickers, Twirl Wispa, Yorkie, KitKat, Malteasers.
- Duerrr's Orange Marmalade
- Cereals: Quaker Oats instant pot: Original & Golden Syrup, Kellog's Cornflakes, Coco Pops,
- Heinz Baked Beans
- Pot noodles
- Biscuits (min packs of 2): Shorties, Fruit shortcake, Digesties, Gingernuts, Bourbon Creams, Custard Creams
Fridge Vending Machine
Fresh Orange Juice Machine
Watch the fresh oranges be squeezed infront of you then you can enjoy your cup of freshly squeezed orange juice.
Ice Cream Machine
Enjoy a wide range of award winning baboo gelato ice creams from a local business, even dogs can enjoy the ice cream with the Doggy Yum Yum flavour!
- Blackcurrent Ripple
- Coffee Gelato
-Mint Choc Chip
-Rum and Raisin
- Doggy Yum Yum
- Blood orange Sorbet
- Vegan Chocolate
- Vegan Madagascan Vanilla
All nutritional information for each syrup flavour can be found on their website - Here's how:
1. Click the 'Check them out Here!' button to go to their website homepage.
2. From there either click Shop (top left corner) and scroll to find desired flavour or use the search bar (top right) to type in the syrup name.
3. Once you have found the syrup flavour click on it and more information about the product will come up.
4. Under the picture it will say 'nutritional info'. If it is not already selected, click that and the PDF link will drop down below.
5. Click that link and the information page will open up for you to have a read.
During the daytime (9am- 5pm) a print out version of the nutritional information can be collected from reception just opposite The Old Mill.
All you need to do is pop over to the window, ask for the nutritional information of the particular flavour you want and they will get one copied for you .
Easy as That! :)
Our whole Milk is supplied by Liberty Dairy which is based at Liberty farm in West Dorset. It is a family- run organic dairy farm.
For more information about them and the things they do follow this button:
CRAIGS FARM DAIRY
Our Semi - Skimmed milk is supplied by Craigs Farm Dairy of East Farm in Osmington. They are one of the few remaining local dairies dedicated to serving local homes and businesses! They also have a farm shop and tea room onsite which is definitely worth a visit. See their Facebook page for more details: