Terms and Conditions
Please read Terms and Conditions carefully as a visitor to the site, you agree & accept the rules of the site.
1. We accept holiday makers only. (No commercial vehicles).
2. We do not accept more than 4 adults or 2 families booking together unless prior agreement. No single sex groups.
3. If you are asked by the site owners / staff to leave the site (for whatever the reason may be) you will do so in the time limit set by site owners / staff.
4. Keep to the speed limit of 5 MPH whilst on site.
5. Dogs are to be kept on leads at all times whilst on the site and it is your responsibility to clear up after your animal. Strictly No dogs allowed in farm yard, play area, or facilities buildings. No dog exercising on the camping field. Dogs must never be left unattended in cars, caravans or tents etc.
6. Strictly No smoking in farmyard or facilities buildings.
7. Litter is to be deposited in bins provided. As the producer of rubbish it is your responsibilty to recycle as much of your waste as possible, local recycling centres are listed on the notice boards on site. We offer household rubbish disposal for rubbish not suitable for recycling we have a multi recycling bin please see bin for what materials it takes and glass bin . Strictly no camping equipment or large items to be placed in site bins.
8. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. Children are not allowed in the farmyard unattended. Parents please respect other that people without children may not want to hear your child, so please be aware of the amount of noise your children are making (especially evenings). Children must return to their tents etc by 9.00pm.
9. BBQ's are allowed but please make sure they are kept off of the grass. No camp fires including fire pits.
10.You and your party will behave in a polite & respectful manner to fellow campers and site staff at all times.
11. You and your party will leave the facilities buildings in a clean and tidy manner, (children under 8 years to be supervised by an adult at all times).
12. Please keep noise to minimum after 10.00pm and absolutely N0 noise after 12.00am until 6am. We don't tollerate offensive language to be used anywhere on the campsite.We do not permit the use of car stereos playing whlst on site, No musical instruments, CD players or similiar applicances to be used between 10.00pm - 9.00am.
We can not be held respnsible for someone else's bad or inconsiderate behaviour, if there is problem with person or persons being too loud or behaving in an in appropriate manner,if you are happy to speak to the people that are disturbing you in the first instance that is ok but please be polite as if there is an argument between you, both of you could be asked to leave . please come & tell us and we will deal with the problem.
If you or your party are asked to be quiet by a fellow camper or a memeber of staff & you do not take any notice & / or we receive complaints, it is likely that you will be asked to leave the next morning.
13. We do not permit the use of generators.
14. On the day of your departure pitches must be vacated by 11.00am unless a late stay has been pre-arranged.
15. All persons using the site and it's facilities do so at their own risk. No responsibility is accepted by the owners for personal injury or inconvenience, loss or damage to personal property, including vehicles.
16. It is possible in some circumstances that facilities may be temporarily withdrawn due to maintenance, renovation, adverse weather conditions, or if your holiday is affected by other factors outside of our control. we are unable to pay compensation or refund fees for any inconvenience.
17. Deposits are not refundable. All nights booked are chargeable in full.
18. no caravan covers
We reserve the right to amend / change these rules without notice.
Our aim is to provide you with a pleasant and peaceful holiday.